Yakima Dr. Tray 3-bike hitch mounted bike carrier
– Actually a 2-bike rack with a removable add-on tray for third bike
– Fits 2” hitch receiver (common on SUVs, trucks, Jeeps, etc.)
– Purchased new, used less than 10 times. Bought new car, and it does not fit the hitch receiver.
– Always removed from vehicle, and stored in garage. Like-new condition
– Platform mount, does not touch bike frame. (good for carbon frame bikes)
– Integrated cable locks, and locks to hitch
Best descriptions and reviews at links below. I did A LOT of research before buying this…
– If you need 3-bikes, this is the smallest/lightest option (at least, among quality, tire-mount platform racks)
– Can remove the add-on tray, and use as a 2-bike rack. Then add the tray when you need to carry a third bike
$908 new (~$975 with tax). Will sell for $675 for someone in the club. Cash only.