Our 2022 Executive Board
The Saint Louis Triathlon Club was established in 2001 and has continued to grow ever since. Our goal is simple – provide multi-sport athletes of all skill levels and abilities, with training partners, a team atmosphere, sponsorship benefits, training programs, group events and helpful advice to help our members reach their goals. Want to know more about what the club has to offer? Below are just some of the benefits of club membership.
- Great Discounts – We are sponsored by some great companies that give members discounts, like Big Shark. Our sponsors also provide discounts on classes, events, and races.
- Monthly Meetings – The club meets every month with relevant topics, speakers, refreshments, and member participation. Just look under the meetings menu item to find out where and when we meet next.
- Mentoring Program – New to triathlons? We have a mentor program that will help you learn the ins and outs of training and racing. Our experienced club members are available for question and answer discussions on all the popular topics and directions.
- Training and Racing Calendars – We post group training and racing events that are in the area onto the website regularly and links to sign-up and information sites when available.
- Coaches & Training Programs – We are sponsored by some great training coaches, so let them help you fulfill your dream.
- Volunteering – The St. Louis Triathlon Club volunteers for many of the local events. Come and see what it’s like on the other side of the ropes.
- Group Training – With so many members, you don’t have to train alone. The club has sponsored group training throughout the month, so get ready to meet a training partner.
- Online Forum – The message boards on the site allow you to be easily connected to other triathletes in the area.
- Club Equipment Rentals– The St. Louis Triathlon Club has a bike box available for club members. Click on the Event Calendar menu tab above to learn about our bike box and how to reserve it. We also have a media library of DVDs and books for club members to borrow. The media library is available at the membership meetings.
We are looking for members to help us make this club a great resource for triathletes in the St Louis area. The more active members we get, the more goals we can achieve. When you join our club, you will not only get the benefit of being networked with other triathletes in the area, but you will also have a say in what our club does and which direction our club turns. We need you to make this club a success.
Interested in learning more? Non-members are welcome to attend one of our monthly meetings. It’s a great way to meet other members, learn about our events, and get involved!