Welcome to the St Louis Triathlon Club! If you have not yet joined, you can do so online here.
Once you have joined, here are a few tips and suggestions to get you started.
- Register for full website access. Click here for registration.
- Get to know the Club. Take a look through the website, get familiar with the Board of Directors, Club Coordinators, and Sponsors. These are the people you can contact with questions about the Club, training, gear, and equipment.
- Interact with other members. Our Club Forum is an excellent resource for finding inspiration, training groups, social events and answers to questions. The Forum has Club News, Club events, and other Tri Club chatter.
- Get connected. If you are on Facebook or Twitter, then you can use those media to follow Club activities.
- Receive Club emails. Make sure you are receiving the Club emails. About once a week you should receive an email from the Club containing an Events Bulletin or a Newsletter. If you don’t see these emails in your Inbox (or Spam folder) after 2-3 weeks, please let us know.
- Come to a meeting. Most every membership meeting is the third Wednesday of each month at the Richmond Heights Community Center (8001 Dale Ave, Richmond Heights). Doors open at 6:30pm, meeting starts around 7pm. Most meetings have a featured speaker and a focused topic. This is a great way to meet Club members, as we usually have 45-60 in attendance!
- Get your new member T-shirt. These are available at membership meetings. Other Club clothing items are available at various times during the year, we’ll keep you posted on the website and by email.
- Attend a group training or mentoring event. We’re here because we love to swim, bike, and run, but joining a group event adds the social aspect and challenge of training with others. The Club schedules many events throughout the month; just keep an eye on the website and emails. Mentoring events are low key, no-drop events designed to help new triathletes get into the sport.
- Attend a social or volunteer event. These events are “out of the tri suit” and have a more hanging-out/social aspect. These are great ways to meet and talk to other Club members while your heart rate is in a comfy, talkable zone.
- Get to know the Sponsors. These guys offer fantastic discounts and specials for Tri Club members only! And be sure to support them as a way to thank them for their support of the Club.
- Get Involved. Getting involved in the Club assures you get the most out of your membership. The more you participate, the more benefits you receive.