Membership Info – How to Join
2021 Membership is now open!
Joining the club is easy. Your membership is effective immediately after you join and expires on December 31st, 2021. Our bylaws state that memberships expire at the end of the year, thus all memberships expire on December 31st.
There are 3 categories of membership to choose from:
- Adult (Individual) – $45/year
- Family (Same Household) – $55/year
- Youth (Age 20 and under) – $30/year
Registration for the following year typically opens up in October and includes any remaining months left in the calendar year as well as all of the following year. Any new registrations processed after October will include the remaining months of 2020 and all of 2021.
Renewal memberships are processed at a reduced rate ($10 off) during the renewal period traditionally spanning October through January. All renewals processed on or after February 1st will be the same rate as a new membership.
Interested in learning more or have specific additional questions? Non-members are welcome to attend one of our monthly meetings. It’s a great way to meet other members, learn about our events, and have your questions answered. You can also contact our membership coordinator via the contact form on the website if you have specific questions about club membership, or you may choose to join online now!
The Saint Louis Triathlon Club was established in 2001 and has continued to grow ever since. Our goal is simple – provide multi-sport athletes of all skill levels and abilities, with training partners, a team atmosphere, sponsorship benefits, mentoring programs, group training and social events and helpful advice to help our members reach their goals. Want to know more about what the club has to offer? Below are just some of the benefits of club membership.
- Group Training for all levels
- Sponsor discounts at Big Shark Bicycle Company and Big River Running Company and other local companies- including bikes, gear, shoes, and race entries
- Monthly social events, summer picnic, end of year banquet with lots of raffle giveaway prizes
- Monthly meetings featuring sponsor coaches and relevant triathlon topics, speakers, and raffle giveaway prizes
- Support at local races and select out-of-town races
- Find new training partners and friends
- Mentoring program for new triathletes and triathletes looking to step up to a new distance
- Group training and race calendars available on our website
- Connect with local affiliated coaches if you’re looking for training plans, a customized training plan or a full coaching package
- Network with fellow area triathletes of various ages and abilities through our website, message board, and social media.
- Race in a team environment without the need to “make the team”
- Lots of fun challenges where you can earn prizes. Hogan Club Challenge. Icy Iron. Volunteer Challenge
- Sunday morning open pool – 5 lanes
- USAT registered official club
- Access to two bike travel cases and a library of triathlon-related books and DVD’s
- Tri Club tech tee and water bottle included in your membership fee