Reminder: PRORehab Endurance Project is offering an “off season” discount for a dartfish running gait analysis for $99! This offer is good through 2014. A dartfish running analysis is regularly $150 for the general public and $120 for St. Louis Tri club members. This dartfish running gait analysis consists of:
– review running history and goals
– evaluation of any current injuries
– musculoskeletal exam and functional movement screen
– video capture of running on treadmill from 5 views
– review of any preliminary findings
– review of running gait analysis
– review of any recommendations based on the running gait analysis and exam. This includes techniques to prevent injury, reduce muscular imbalances and improve efficiency.
Contact Elena at Elena.firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions or to schedule.
Just a reminder about this running analysis discount! After it was announced I decided to take the last week of the year off. So now, if you book your appointment before the end of the year (even if it is in 2015) the offer is still valid!