Acropolis Challenge Update

St. Louis Triathlon Club Forums Club Events Club News and Events Acropolis Challenge Update

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Justin
      Participant

I’ve received a list from USAT of all Club members who raced Club Nationals. Everyone has been inputted (it’s a word now). Since everyone I saw had Club clothing, I gave everyone credit for wearing it. 🙂 Here’s what I need from you–if you DIDN’T wear Club clothing, and want to be incredibly honest, please send me a message (jfarisho@hotmail.com) to let me know. I won’t force you to publicly shame yourself. I also need to know if you podiumed (yes, it’s also a word now); that you can post publicly. No shame in humblebragging (definitely a word).

Chris
      Participant

I podiumed at Innsbrook and the Club Nationals. The tri-club kit is my race outfit in every race I enter.
      See you tonight,
      Chris Schmidt

Chris
      Participant

I also raced NewTown and wore my club kit.
      Regards,
      Chris Schmidt

Annette
      Participant

What should we do about LSL, since it was cancelled due to weather? Should we still let you know if we completed the swim (and bike)?

Justin
      Participant

Annette,

The Board decided to give Challenge points to all who entered LSL, regardless of where you were when the race was canceled. You can also obviously earn points for wearing Club clothing, but no points are given for podiums (if anyone was able to finish the race at all).

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.