Date(s) - 09/12/2015
7:30 am - 4:00 pm
The 2015 USAT Club Nationals will be held in association with the Ultramax Halfmax at Innsbrook, MO.
At this time (03/14/2015), here is the list of races which count towards Club Championship points:
- Halfmax Triathlon = 1.2-Mile Swim – 56-Mile Bike – 13.1-Mile Run
- Quarter Triathlon = 0.6-Mile Swim – 28-Mile Bike – 6-6.5-Mile Run
- Sprint Triathlon = 500-Yard Swim – 12-16-Mile Bike – 3-Mile Run
- Aquabike= 1.2-Mile Swim – 56-Mile Bike
- Sprint Duathlon = 1 Mile Run – 19 Mile Bike – 3.1 Mile Run
The following event is also available but does not qualify for Club points:
- Halfmax Triathlon Relay = 1.2-Mile Swim – 54-Mile Bike – 13.1-Mile Run
Points are accumulated as follows, based on Age Group / weight category (i.e., Athena or Clydesdale):
1st Place – 11
2nd Place – 10
3rd Place – 9
4th Place – 8
5th Place – 7
6h Place – 6
7th Place – 5
8th Place – 4
9th Place – 3
10th Place – 2
Finish > 10th place – 1 point
Since all races overlap, you will only be able to do one race this year.
Images from USAT Club Nationals held at Redman, Oklahoma City, OK.
Bookings are for St. Louis Tri Club members only, please login to RSVP.