Date(s) - 06/30/2019
8:00 am - 10:00 am
Whispering Hills Clubhouse Pool
We have reserved the Whispering Hills Clubhouse pool every Sunday morning from 8am to 10am. This is a 25 yard pool. Enter the clubhouse through the side door (closest to the main parking lot) that leads to the fitness area.
Sign Up Required
- We are limited to 6 participants an hour, and you must register via SignUpGenius (see below).
- Masks must be worn when not swimming.
- Please only sign up for one slot per week. If the sessions become in high demand, we may further ask you to limit your number of signups to ensure everyone has a chance to participate.
- We will be emailing a list of participants to Whispering Hills each week.
- To participate you must sign up by the Friday before your session.
The majority of Sundays will be open swim so bring your own swim plan. Special sessions or clinics are typically held during the winter and early spring months and will be announced ahead of time. The pool may remain closed during inclement weather (snow and ice). We will do our best to post a closure annoucement on the club’s private Facebook group as well as here on the website.
Bookings are for St. Louis Tri Club members only, please login to RSVP.