Date(s) - 03/21/2018
7:00 pm - 8:45 pm
Athletic Physical Therapy
Join us on Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Injury Screenings and Refreshments at 6:30 pm
Meeting starts at 7:00 pm
Athletico Physical Therapy
8622 Olive Blvd.
Olivette, MO 63132
- 6:30: Free Injury Screenings –
- Clinicians will conduct free screenings and answer your injury questions
- 7:00: Meeting
- General Business Meeting: Upcoming events and coordinator updates
- “Streamlining Yourself from the Inside Out: YOU Are Your Best Equipment”: The role of core stability and mobility to optimize your body’s movements during swimming, biking and running. Presenter: Carolyn Meister of Athletico Physical Therapy
- “Fueling Before, During and After Your Workout and/or Race”: Proper nutrition timing can benefit muscle recovery, growth and athletic potential and performance. Learn how to fuel effectively for the best results. Presenter: Kim Yawitz of McDaniel Nutrition Therapy
- 8:45: Adjourn and have a beer (location to be announced at meeting)
This meeting, as well as all others, is open to current and prospective members.
Bookings are for St. Louis Tri Club members only, please login to RSVP.