Date(s) - 08/30/2020
7:00 am - 2:00 pm
2020 event cancelled.
New race director and new events for 2020. Be certain to verify all information at race director’s website.
- Half: 1.2 mile OWS / 56 mile bike / 13.1 mile run
- Olympic: 1500m OWS / 40 km bike / 10 km run
- Sprint: 500m OWS / 20 km bike / 5 km run
- Super Sprint: 200m OWS / 10 km bike / 1 mile run
- Sprint Duathlon: 2.5 km run / 20 km bike / 5 km run
- Aquabike at Half, Olympic, and Sprint Distances
- 2 and 3 person relay options at for Half, Olympic and Sprint Tris
- Kayak/Standup Paddleboard (vs OWS) options to be announced
Swim is still in Duluth Bay. Historically, swim start is via jump from ferry (may not be the case for 2020). Historically, transition area is indoors (may not be the case for 2020). Relay options.
Wetsuit no longer required but race has always been wetsuit legal.
USAT Sanctioned: Yes.
Bookings are for St. Louis Tri Club members only, please login to RSVP.