Date(s) - 05/16/2018
6:30 pm - 8:45 pm
Join us on Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Injury Screenings and Refreshments at 6:30 pm
Meeting starts at 7:00 pm
8001 Dale Avenue
Richmond Heights, MO 63117
- 6:30: Free Injury Screenings –
- Athletico clinicians will conduct free screenings and answer your injury questions
- 7:00: Meeting
- General Business Meeting: Upcoming events and coordinator updates
- “Calming Your Nerves During Open Water Swimming”, Backyard Life Guards, Director Stephane McCormick
- “The Physical and Performance Benefits of a Professional Bike Fit”, Big Shark, Owner Mike Weiss & Athletico Physical Therapy, Endurance Program Coordinator Elena Claus Friedman
- 8:45: Adjourn and have a beer at Buffalo Wild Wings
This meeting, as well as all others, is open to current and prospective members.
Bookings are for St. Louis Tri Club members only, please login to RSVP.