Icy Iron Cycle 1 — Miles Due by Midnight Tonight!

St. Louis Triathlon Club Forums Club Events Icy Iron Icy Iron Cycle 1 — Miles Due by Midnight Tonight!

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Dianna
      Keymaster

So Icy cycle one is almost done
      Are you getting tired of my stupid puns?
      Anything after midnight counts for cycle two
      Aren’t you all just Icy Iron cool?

Folks, all mileage through midnight tonight counts for Cycle One — although we have winners for first round of the 1X and 2X challenge, we still have gift card prizes for most swim miles, most bike miles, and most run miles. We also have the Rookie Award (for the most spirit for a first timer!) and everyone who completes the challenge gets a super neat water bottle! smile emoticon I copied over names into the Cycle Two tab — some folks let me know if they wanted to move to a different category! Please continue to do that (either by email at icyiron@gmail.com or PM me here!). You might also want to check the Leaderboard to make sure I haven’t made any mistakes! And — if you didn’t participate in Cycle One but want to participate in Cycle Two, be sure to click on the registration link. All these pieces of information can be found on the Icy Iron link on our web page!

PS: Icy Iron Elf Dianna is having some laptop and internet issues so if I don’t update right away, no worries! Hopefully my tech husband can get the darn thing fixed!

Icy Iron Challenge

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.