Early season speed work

St. Louis Triathlon Club Forums Training Early season speed work

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      tj
      Participant

Just a heads up for those who don’t want to wait until Big River’s speed work starts —

I usually do track work on Tuesday mornings around 630am. We are debating which track to use (WashU and/or SLU medical field) and having some input from other Club members will help me plan these. I live close to SLU, but I’m willing to alternate tracks or go where it works for more people.

You can BYOB (battleplan, not beer!) or use one that I provide and can post here for those interested. They are pretty straightforward workouts that can be shortened or lengthened as desired. Soon we’ll do some 1 mile time trial tests to get a measure of our starting speeds, then see what happens a few weeks later.

Running together on a track is fun because we can all go our own pace but still be running together. If you are interested, let me know so I can add you to our email list.

tj

Nick

Hey TJ, I’d be interested, can you add me to your email list? NPellegrini25@gmail.com

– Nick

Me me! (When I’m not working anyway.) Slu track is great or I’m happy to meet elsewhere. Injured so it’ll be a couple weeks before I can join. Cbaxtertris@gmail.com

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.